16 October 2010 (Saturday)
11 am – 5pm
(First quarter final match begins at 11am)
Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam
Congratulations to the 8 clubs – SEGI Barbarians, HELP Hyperblades, UCSI U Red Legion, TAYLORS LAKESIDE Storm, UCSI U DD, CITY UC Tigers, TAYLORS Hyenas and METROPOLITAN Maestro for the wonderful performances that had brought you guys/girls to the next knock-out stages.
For those who did not make it, we hope that you had also enjoyed the matches and we shall come back stronger next year!
The final day of CDL 2010 will be held this coming Saturday, 16th of October 2010 at Politeknik Shah Alam.We are glad to have Deputy Minister of Ministry of Higher Education, Dato’ Saifuddin, to join us on that day and we hope that each and everyone of you will be can be part of this exciting event. First match will start at 11am in the morning and prize giving ceremony will be divided into few sessions- so make sure you and your team are there to collect your prizes! =)
Some other friendly reminders:
1. All clubs playing on the final day (either quarter finals, semis, or finals) MUST be wearing the same jersey. Player who are not wearing the same jersey WILL NOT BE ALLOWED to play.
2. Shoes must be worn in the court AT ALL TIMES – same goes to retrievers, no sandals allowed.
3. Quarter finals and semi finals will see the same routine- with each club’s spokesperson commentating during the game, and blogger blogging after the game. However, dodgettes performances’ will not be conducted due to time constraint.
4. TOP 2 dodgettes will be performing on that day. With the second- placed dodgettes performing during the 3rd/4th placing and the winning dodgettes performing during the finals. (CITY UC Tigers and TAYLORS LAKESIDE Storm)
5. TOP 4 spokesperson will be commentating, with the 3rd and 4th spokesperson commentating for the 3rd/4th placing match, and the top 2 spokesperson will be commentating for the final match. (Joseph from Vipers, Bella from UPM, Porky from INTI, Tyler from UCSI U RED LEGION)
6. TOP 2 blogger will blog regarding the final day. (Adam from STORM, and Adrian from HYENAS)
7. Players who are not there to receive their MVP awards. ALL STARS and other awards will have their awards FORFEITED and given to the next in line. So please be there to collect your prizes!
8. We hope that all clubs can be there with their fans and banners – we need you people to hype up the whole place!
9. There will be interviews for all of the winners – so please do not leave right after the event!
DAY 7 Match Schedule:
Please do not hesitate to call MAD hotline if you need further assistance!
MAD Hotline: 012 386 8763
Thank You and may the best club win!
P/S: You may post questions here below and we’ll attend to you as soon as we can. Do know that we filter your questions and comments 🙂